Wednesday, October 30, 2013

new obsession... yes, I'm obsessed with soap...

I really love the Clean Well company- they use Thyme oil in their products (yes, like thyme from the garden), which is a potent natural antibacterial agent. I have used their "hand sanitizer" for a long time now- I like knowing that I am using something that won't chemically mess with my system but is good at killing bad bacteria! This soap is to die for, it gets the job done and it smells like an orange creamsicle! What more could you want?! I bet it would go over well with kids, since it smells like a sweet treat (although, on second thought, they may want to eat it... so maybe not...) I highly recommend this to anyone who loved creamsicles as a kid (I was obsessed- all that sugar!!!!) and wants to fight germs naturally. I actually use their surface cleaner sometimes as well, I alternate between homemade vinegar cleaners and their lemon thyme surface cleaner- I really like the straight up thyme smell, and it seems to fight germs really well. If you see this in your neighborhood natural foods store, give it a try!

Stay healthy and warm, and enjoy this lovely fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment